Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Sunday, December 05, 2004

A Recipe Blog... now here's something we can all enjoy!

A recipe blog! I just started surfing Blogexplosion and I came across this blogsite. This is about the most unique site I have come across while surfing BE... Posting recipes that you have tried and know to be good. The great part with a blog is the level of interaction, you could read people's comments on how the recipe turned out, or get a tip or two, on some part of the process. I almost feel motivated to start another blog where I could put up some of my own favorites... boiled eggs, toast, and the ever popular cup of filter coffee!

Seriously though, evryone who knows me personally, knows how I like awesome food. I look forward to dropping in and spotting something I'd like to try myself. If you like food (who doesn't) you might want to try it out...

the king of the hill

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!