Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Advent 1 – Mt 24:36-44 – Introduction

Happy Church New Year!

Blessings to all of you during this advent season. Feel free to leave comments, or email. I do like to hear what you think... ESPECIALLY if you want to add some missed point, or if I blundered...

I may miss something vitally crucial to seeing a passage in a new light, I do not read commentaries (although I will sneak a peak at footnotes in my Study bible) as I prefer to get my own fresh look at the passage... with all the wealth of the church fathers and teachers throughout the years, I am sure there is something else I do not catch when I look at a passage... please let me know, by using the comments section preferably...

Introduction
1. Structural Diagram
2. Surrounding Context
3. Key Cross References
4. Key Questions
5. Thoughts and Meditation

Invitation to you Sermon Writers or bible study prep's!

the king of the hill

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!