Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Invitation to start your own sermon/Bible Blog...

A number of people have been coming over from Jenee Woodard's textweek site, and for that I am thankful to her to putting the link up each week. If you are one of these people, thank you for stopping by. I have noticed on my site stats that some at least have been finding what I do useful... I wonder what you end up reading, and what (if anything) has been useful to you. Thanks to those who have let me know.

I guess, this is to those who are writing a lectionary based sermon each week, who prepare the legs off what they are going to say, and then file their beautifully prepared sermon in the dark recesses of your office filing cabinet. Why don't you blog it? Rather than leave it unused, you could create your own blogsite, and post your typed sermon... You could promote your blog site to your congregations members, as well as provide your thoughts on the text of the week to a much wider audience.

Why don't you give it a go?

I will link to any sermon/study blog that starts up (and I am sure that Jenee Woodard would also)... and for that matter any existing. I plan on opening a specific link page for this specific topic... email me when you get started...

How do you get started? I use blogger, but there are many other places you can start also. I don't know the pros and cons of each, but blogger is free, and easy as pie to start with...

anyways... blessings

the king of the hill

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!