Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

What the heck is RFID?

I just had the most wierd experience. I felt like someone had told somebody a secret and wouldn't let me know what it was. I was surfing BE, and came across this site. Whenever I see an acronym I wonder what it stands for. I looked around the site, and clicked on link after link, but I had to go along a chain of links on external sites, before I found out what RFID actually stood for.

You give it a go, and see if you have the same experience. Click

That is a good example of how jargon, and the way that language amongst a group of experts, can become so insular, that no-one outside that group has a chance of understanding. It's something that people need to consider when trying to communicate.


the king of the hill

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!