Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

An Internet Explorer User Decides to be Unfaithful

I am so sorry Bill, you know that I have been faithful to you and your products from the day I betrayed Apple and bought a PC... Please forgive me for downloading a different browser than the one you readily provided for me. I had was so enamored with your IE software that until today when it started to fail on me I had not considered using a different browser. So seeing that I have been enormously faithful to you with all my other software, I hope that you will understand when I say that I am NO LONGER COMING BACK TO USE YOUR PIECE OF #$@#!

Ok, now that I have got that off my chest, Internet explorer kept dying on me today, after reinstalling it just a month ago. I have been looking at the number of people coming through my site surfing on Mozilla Firefox, so rather than reload IE, I decided to step away from Microsoft and try out this browser. I don't know much about it, but downloading and installation was a cinch. The look is a little disorienting, and my blog looked somewhat different to how I had seen it before. With time I am sure it will be as familiar as IE was.

Cheers... to new beginnings!

the king of the hill

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!