Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Blogexplosion Observations

I started using a number of the features offered by Blogexplosion . The first was to block sites that I do now care to read again. Fundamentally I am opposed to the idea of having to waste time coming back another time in the future when I have already determined that I will never wish to read a particular persons blog again. So I happily began blocking sites, and have only now realized that they place a limit on the number of sites that one can block - 25! Where did that number come from?! I feel that since the blogs that the 'randomizer' selects cannot be limited in any other way, at least give us the opportunity to narrow it down somewhat for ourselves. After all if Darwins theory is true, survival of the fittest and the best is to be expected!

Until then I will continue to "surfing too fast" as the banner tells me when I click before the 30 seconds are up!

If you ended up viewing this entry, you are a Blogexplosion member, and you missed my wlecome to Blogexplosion members click here...

If you have no idea what I am talking about and you have a blogsite you have to click here and get in the know...

If you do not have a blogsite... well get one. It won't cost you a cent to get started and you will love it. Click on the "get your own blog" button at the top of the page. You don't need to be a computer whiz to begin... trust me...

Have a great day.

UPDATE: Thomas of BE replied to my inquiry thus -

Currently we are reviewing the blocks. They put an extra strain on the server by blocking individual blogs. We are looking at how to implement a category based surf, or some kind of limitation based on what's on the blogs.
Let's hope that it is sooner than later!


the king of the hill

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!