Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Friday, November 26, 2004

Blogexploded!

After spending too many days surfing Blogexplosion, I have decided to get down to some real work. Bible Study! If you reading thisfind this wierd then move on! I work retail, and the Christmas season is a bear, so I am trying to get ahead with the lectionary postings, so I do not get behind. If you stop by here, (especially BE surfers) understand that I am regularly posting updates to existing posts specifically in links at these posts... (beginning at the the first post and porgressing down as I complete each study)

Advent 2
Advent 3
Advent 4

Blessings, and see you on the next BE rotation!

the king of the hill

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!