Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Simple and Profound Pleasures

My wife and I were driving home from a wedding tonight, and our two and a half year old started singing along to CD we were playing in the car. "God is so Good, ...Your so good to me. He answers prayers..." and on and on. Being a father has been one of the most precious experiences for me, to watch a child develop their abilities, and to express faith. I pray that always God would help me to fulfil his command - READ

the very blessed king of the Hill email me

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!