Jump To The Lectionary Index

Jump To This Week's Lectionary Blog!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Blog titles...

Note to all bloggers - one of the things I quickly noticed after I began my blog recently, my blog description "ramblings, rumblings, mumblings, and bare musings..." (which I thought was so clever) was everywhere. I dumped it in a heartbeat, after I noticed how the word rambling was continually popping up on other pages I surfed.

Now, when I see it, I realize what it means. A ramble is when you cannot say what you want concsiely, and you go on and on. It does not distinguish you from the other blogs out there. Use your blog description to do exactly that... describe your site. Or don't use it at all.

Here's my list of dead words: (include any variants)

rant
rave
ramble
ponder

muse


Add your own if you like to the comments...
the king of the hill

Search or read the Bible


Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Which would be more important for this site?!
A new skin.
Better information.
Improved navigation.
Seperation of subject matter.
Other... please email
Current results
www.reverendfun.com

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blogroll Me!

ReadYourBible.com WebVerse!